Let’s not waste any more time and jump to the prominent ways that you can use to update the device. Go through the following Steps and update Garmin Nuvi 1300.
Connect the Device to a Computer (PC)
- Connect The Garmin NUVI 1300 to a Computer (PC) With a USB cable.
- And Start POI Loader.
- Choose folder where you chuck out the files before.
- Keep with Express Mode and closure your steps.
- The advice will be shifting to your Garmin nuvi 1300 device.
Install the Garmin Express
- If you have not installed it before.
- The second steps is to install the Garmin Express in the Computer To install the file.
- Download the Garmin Express file ,
- And now double click on the file .
- Follow on screen Interaction .
- Next , Install the Garmin Express in Your Computer System .
Purchase or Access the Garmin Nuvi 1300 Update
1. Now, it’s an ideal opportunity to buy and introduce accessible updates .
2. Ones The download gets finished, accessible applications either will be free or paid , on the off chance that you didn’t buy lifetime updates.
Disconnect the Garmin Nuvi 1300
1. It’s time to detach the GPS Device frome the Computer .
2. So Securely do it by choosing “UNPLUG” choice and afterward unplug the USB link .