The Roku Error Code 14.30 occurs while watching the TV and usually occurs because of the poor signal or slow internet speed. Moreover, this error indicates that there is some issue with the internet connection. Still, millions of people prefer using the Roku streaming device because they can watch movies and television shows of their choice on the big screen without much effort.
Roku is an amazing streaming device through which the user can stream videos and audio content via an internet connection. But when trying to connect the Roku device with the internet connection, the users face Roku Error Code 14.30. So, it means that there is something wrong with the connection between the Roku device and the wireless network.
Whenever the users come across the Fix Roku Error Code 14.30, it states that there is some issue with the internet connection. Thus, the users are suggested to ensure that the device is correctly connected to the wireless network. Therefore, if the device is not appropriately connected to the wireless network, the user would fail to stream their favorite content. However, the error code is easy to resolve. So, the users are recommended to follow the troubleshooting procedure below to get instant relief from the issue.
Why does the Roku Error Code 14.30 occur?
It would get simple for all users to resolve the Roku Error code 14.30 after knowing the reason behind the issue. So, all users must check the reason behind the issue. Therefore, this error occurs when the user attempts to start streaming on their Roku device or during the streaming session. Furthermore, when the internet connection gets poor or too weak for the streaming device to function correctly or there is no internet connection available.
The process to resolve the Roku Error code 14.30 is easy and straightforward. However, the users who cannot deal with the issue are suggested to follow the steps discussed below to fix the problem.
Restart the Roku devices
The users are suggested to restart the Roku player through the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the “Settings” option.
- After that, from there, click on the “System” option.
- Then choose the “System Restart” tab.
Follow the steps penned below to restart the Roku TV:
- Visit the “Settings” option.
- Then click on the “System” option.
- After that, select the “Power” tab.
- Then choose the “System Restart” option.
- Note: The users can also unplug the Roku device from the power supply and wait for a moment and again connect it.
- Note: The users are advised to check the instructions from their IPS or router vendor.
- Note: In some cases, the Roku Error code 14.30 can be resolved by pressing the reset button located on the device.
- It will take a few seconds for both devices to restart completely.
- If the Roku device is connected to the router previously, then it will reconnect automatically.
- Note: The users setting up the Roku device for the first time are suggested to complete the network setup procedure.