Roku Error 1001 appears when a network connectivity issue or the device is prevented from connecting to and interacting with the Roku streaming device. Therefore, when the error occurs, the users are suggested to check for the internet connection. However, if there is an internet connectivity issue, then Roku error 1001 takes place.
Roku is one of the most popular and well-known streaming services through which the users can enjoy live TV and Video on Demand. Roku offers a wide range of services to its customers. Thus the users can access and enjoy the services on their gadgets such as smartphones and smart TV.
The roku error 1001 indicates that there is some internet connection problem. So, the users facing this error are suggested to follow the prompts provided below to get rid of the issue. However, there are multiple ways through which the users can resolve the roku error 1001. So, the users are recommended to apply the troubleshooting steps gleaned below to resolve the issue.
What are the steps to resolve Roku error 1001?
If the roku streaming device is running slower, then the roku error 1001 takes place. Also, if the users cannot stream their content, it might be due to the poor internet connection. So, the users facing the roku error 1001 are advised to apply the following troubleshooting steps penned below.
- The users are suggested to uninstall and re-install the spectrum application on their device.
- Search for the spectrum app on the mobile device.
- After that, press for a long period on the application.
- Then from there, select the “Uninstall” option.
- Now, wait for the application to uninstall properly.
- Note: Once the application gets uninstalled, then re-install the application on the device.
- After this, go to the app store and type spectrum app in the search bar.
- Then search for the application and click on the “Install” option.
- After installing the application on the device, the users are suggested to check if the roku error 1001 gets resolved or not.
- Now, wait for a while and try the procedure again.
So after applying the steps discussed above, the issue does not get resolved, immediately contact the roku customer service team for assistance.
Steps to resolve the Roku error 1001 on TCLTV
All TCL users are recommended to go through the prompts provided below to fix the roku error 1001.
- The solution to resolve the issue is that the users are suggested to remove and re-install the application.
- Note: The uninstallation procedure varies from product to product.
- Now go to the app store on the device and install the application again.
- After re-installing the application, log in to the account.
- After that, link to the spectrum service to make sure that the issue has been resolved.
- If the error remains the same, then there is an issue with the internet server.
- The users are suggested to fix the server issue and check if the roku error 1001 has been resolved.
So, through the steps mentioned above, the users can resolve the Roku error 1001. If the users fail to fix the issue.