When people use Gmail services they often want to change their password due or reset it if you forget it to security reasons. If you want to change your Gmail account password, simply follow these steps:
Change your Gmail Password :-
Step 1:- Sign into your Gmail account using Gmail id and password.
Step 2:- Select the Security option and search for Signing in to Google option.
Step 2:- Now change your password in Gmail Password option by entering a new password. If you have activated two-step verification, legit verified first through recovery method.
Follow the steps to recover your account or Reset Your Gmail Password.
- Check your Spam or Bulk Mail folders in your mail account .
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your mail address book.
- To request another email, follows the steps to recover your account or Reset Your Gmail Password .
- Check all email addresses you might’ve used to sign up or sign in to your account.
- Open your Android Mobile phone or tablet, open your phone device’s Settings app Google Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, Select the Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap Password. You might need to sign in.
- Enter your new password, then tap Change Password.
- Open your iPad or iPhone , and open the Gmail application (app) .
- And the top right, select your profile picture or initial Manage your Google Account , go to myaccount.google.com.
- At the top, Select the Personal info.
- Under “Profile,” tap Password.
- Enter your new password, then select Change Password.